And so do we!
If you are ready to go full steam ahead with the amazing trip across the ditch……then you need to read below and follow the link. Welcome aboard!
Registrations to join the Australian Contingent to New Zealand Moot 2018 will open on Wednesday, 1 November at 8pm AEST. Put it in your calendar to make sure you don’t miss out!
How to Register
Step 1: Secure your place
- Go to the Scouts Australia Online Events Application System (https://registrations.international.scouts.com.au/) at 8PM AEST on Wednesday, 1 November 2017.
- Register as a new user to attend the “76th New Zealand Moot”
- Complete all of the parts of the online application and click “Submit”.
- Pay your deposit (make sure you check the Payment Schedule and pay the right amount)
That’s it! Once your application is submitted and your deposit is paid you will have secured your place in the Contingent. Places on the optional Post Tour will be allocated based on the time your application is submitted (and if you have paid your deposit).
Step 2: Application Form
Once your place has been secured your application still needs to be approved. To do this you must print out your application form and have it signed by the right people within 30 days of submitting your application. Not submitting your application form within 30 days means you may lose your spot in the Contingent, including the Pre Tour (if selected).
- All Rovers must be recommended by their Crew Leader (all branches), and also their Region Rover Council Chair or Region Commissioner (NSW and Victoria).
All applicants must be endorsed by their Branch and accepted by the Contingent Management Team (CMT). The CMT reserves the right to refuse an application at any time.
Once your application has been approved you will receive a letter from the Contingent!
Guides should apply on the GGA International database before signing up to the Australian Contingent. Please go to https://international.girlguides.org.au to register for this event.